Sunday, March 1, 2009

SNOW 2009



Well we had a fun today. This morning Deana and her family came to play. Then we tried to get Jordyn out about lunchtime and she was tired so we took a picture and put her down for a nap. She didn't really need to be out there so I guess I am glad she didn't love it. Then we cooked chili and the Freemans came over and ate and let the kids play and they had a blast. These pics are pics of my house. I thought it looked really pretty covered up in snow and didn't know when I would see it like this again.

2 comments:

Christy said...

What a fun day! Chase wore those same boots to play outside today. Your pictures are really cute. I wish the snow would have stuck around a little longer. Glad you guys all had fun!

Bre said...

Cute Pics! Looks like Brady had a great time. Carter loved it and layed out clothes for "when it snows tomorrow" :)