Friday, March 27, 2009

A Prayer For Brady!

On Monday morning at 7 a.m. we are going to have a reflux test done on Brady. He doesn't eat well at all and sometimes throws up for no reason. I am concerned about it. Today he has been fine all day and then we went and met my family for lunch walked in and right when we got up to the table he spit up. I am just worried about him. It is a very uneasy feeling when you know something is not right. I hope it is positive actually because if not something worse could be going on. Please just keep him in your prayers. Thanks!

7 comments:

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

I'm sorry to hear that about Brady.I know that is a very scary feeling.I will be praying for Brady and your family.Keep me updated.

Bre said...

We will certainly be praying for him. Keep us updated and try to enjoy your weekend.

Www.whughes.blogspot.com said...

believe me when i say i understand, austin is the same way. he actually went to the gi doctor for a re check today and they want to scope him again. he has only gained a pound since october and only weighs 26 lbs. it is very frustrating and scary when you dont know what is wrong. we will be praying for you all.

Anonymous said...

Hey ashley! I'm not sure if you remember me or not but we went to high school together. I was just reading your blog and i'm so sorry to hear about brady being sick. I dont have kids yet, but I do know that, that must be a scary feeling. I will definitely be praying for him and your family. Check out my blog as well, I gave you an award!!

Unknown said...

I will be praying for him and you and Adam!

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

We are praying for Brady!! You know that I know all too well about having tests run!! Everything will be fine!! Give him hugs and kisses from us!!

Christy said...

Please keep us posted! I know this is a stressful time for your family! We are praying for you all!