Monday, March 16, 2009

Georgia Trip



We went to Georgia and stayed at the Callaway Gardens with the Freemans this past weekend. We went to the Wild Animal Safari and it was the coolest thing ever and the kids had a blast. There are animals everywhere and they just stick their heads in your van that you rent until you feed them. Some are in cages like the tigers but most of everything is just roaming around your car. If your child likes animals I highly recommend you going. They will love it. That afternoon the guys went and played golf and we went out to eat that night. The next morning me and Stacy went to the spa and got a massage and then we headed home. It was so much fun!

4 comments:

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Looks like a blast.I know Caleb would love it.We will have to make a trip there.

Meg said...

I have never heard of it...sounds great!

Bre said...

I have never heard of that. Looks like fun. We are going to Atlanta tomorrow and I'm taking Carter to the aquarium Thursday while Joseph goes to a meeting.

Christy said...

What a fun weekend! We want to take Chase to the same place. We are thinking about going in May! Glad to hear that it's so great!!!