Sunday, March 8, 2009

I'm so sad!




Well Brady is in a booster seat now and she is in a big girl seat. Yes she is facing foward and only 10 months but she does weigh 20 pounds. I know some of you may think I'm bad but Brady turned around a little early. They love being able to see each other and she loves watching TV with him now in the car. I am so sad though. When Adam took the base out for the infant carseat he said "are we done with this forever?" I said I don't know. He said that is sort of sad and I said yeah it is. So we don't know if we are done yet or not. We go back and forth. I wouldn't mind having another but I do have a healthy boy and girl. Anyways they are getting big and I do love being able to see both of them now.

6 comments:

Bre said...

Cute pics...getting rid of baby stuff is so sad. Carter keeps telling me he needs a new car seat, but I told him he is staying in his seat until he is too big. It holds up to 65 lbs...(LOL) Something will click one day and you will have a peace about whether or not you want another one.

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

I can't belive Baby Jordyn is in a big car seat!! I know it is sad and you know she will be fine facing foward!! I love her car seat!!

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

It's just me again. I noticed you have the Jeep side by side stroller, do you like it??

Meg said...

I can't believe Brady is in a booster! That does sound sad for something to be so permanent! I don't think you should get rid of it quite yet!!!

Shelly Powers said...

hey the cups came from playtexstore.com... they are 4.95 each... which is a lot cheaper than what i found in the stores.
thanks :)

Shelly Powers said...

hey the liners came from laurieslagniappe.com then click on sippy cup inserts to see them... you can click on build your own and see all designs they have. hope this helps.