Thursday, May 1, 2008

Update

Well my dad went back to the doctor today and after they got the pathology report back they say now he is going to have to do some radiation and a little chemo. He is going on Monday to see a radiology/oncologist to find out what exactly we have to do. Please continue to pray. This battle is not over yet.
Also I went to the doctor yesterday and miss Jordyn has dropped a lot. Brady never even dropped so that a step. He said I probably could anytime now. If not I have a scheduled c-section on May 20th around 8:00 a.m. Please pray for a healthy delivery and baby.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Sorry to hear that your dad will have to do some radiation and/or chemo. I was hoping he wouldn't. Glad to hear that miss Jordyn is slowly making her way into the world! I will be praying for a quick recovery for your dad and a healthy delivery and baby for you and Jordyn!

Landrum Family said...

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I will keep your family in my prayers.

Good luck with Jordyn, I'll pray that she is a healthy SLEEPER! ;)

The Simonetti's said...

I am sorry to hear about your dad. We will be praying for your family. I bet it doesn't seem like too long ago you were about to have Brady and now you will have two. God is good! You will be in our thoughts and prayers.