Monday, May 12, 2008

Due Date

Well we are having her tomorrow the 13th in the morning. We have to be there at 5:00 a.m. and she will be here sometime around 7:30. I am very nervous and have cried all day worried about Brady. I have never been away from Brady for this long either. Even though I will see him everyday it will be different and have never left him for more than like 1 night at a time. So please pray for the c-section to go well and that Brady handles everything ok. I will post as soon as I am up to it with pics and details.

5 comments:

Kim said...

I can't wait to hear from you and Adam tomorrow!!! Don't worry about Brady..he will deal with everything like a pro!

*Staci* said...

Good luck Ashley! I will be praying that everything goes smoothly! I can't wait to see pictures of her. I know little Brady will be a big boy for his mommy and daddy!

The Rice Family said...

good luck! i cant wait to see pics of that sweet lil girl!

The Simonetti's said...

I know that must be difficult but when the new baby is here and you have her and Brady to love on, I am sure it will be better. I am sure Brady will be getting spoiled A LOT! GOOD LUCK! and Congratulations! You are a wonderful mom.

Landrum Family said...

Can't wait to hear the news!