Sunday, May 17, 2009

Jordyn's 1st Birthday Party!



WEll yesterday we had her big party. I was very stressed out cause it was supposed to be outside, and I had bought everything for outside but of course it rained so we moved it inside. It was fine we had enough room for everyone it was just chaotic to me. Jordyn wasn't sure about all the people at first and just clung to me, but she finally warmed up. She got so many nice things. Thanks to everyone who came and made her day special. I was very upset cause I didn't get a picture of hardly anyone there and I always do a group kids picture and I didn't do that either. So we have everyone on video but no snapshots. Oh well I will have to get over it I guess. Brady had to leave her party and Meme and Papa took him to one of his friends from schools party, and then they kept the kids last night and we had a wedding shower for one of my best friends from high school. We were supposed to get up and go have her 1 year old pics this morning downtown but of course it rained so now we have to reschedule that also. I have a tea this afternoon and a Sunday school meeting tonight, so it has been one heck of a weekend.

4 comments:

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

Very cute!! So sorry we missed it!! Let's get together soon!! Love you!!

Christy said...

So cute!!

JANA said...

LOOKS GREAT!! I HATE WE MISSED IT!

Meg said...

Her party looked like it was precious! I can't believe she is one...she still looks like such a baby to me!!!