Wednesday, May 13, 2009

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY JORDYN!


Wow I can't believe my baby girl is 1 today. This year has been such an amazing year and a fast one too. I can't explain to you how much this little girl means to me. I had always wanted a little girl cause I am so girly, and then I had Brady and I absolutely LOVED having a little boy, but then when I had one of each that was just perfect. She is the sweetest baby though, and such a mommys girl. We are very close, and I hope we always are. She can roar like a lion now, say bye bye, wave, mama, dada, meme, and holds one finger when you ask her hold she is. We are having family over tonight for pizza and cake, and then Saturday is her big party. I will be posting tons of pics I'm sure. Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

5 comments:

JANA said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!! i hate i am going to miss the party!

Bre said...

Happy 1st Birthday Jordyn!! Love her dress :)

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

Such a sweet girl. She is beautiful and I can't belive that sweet baby is 1!! The time has just flown by. I hate that we are going to miss her party!! Have fun tonight!! Love the dress!! Happy 1st Birthday Jordyn!! We love you!!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Jordyn! She looks so big and cute in her dress!:-)

Kim said...

Happy FIRST Birthday sweet Jordyn!!!