Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!






WEll today is a very special day for me, as it is for most of you. Mothers Day had a whole new meaning after I had Brady and Jordyn. Being a mommy means everything to me. It is what I do 24/7 and I wouldn't trade it for anything. My children are the light of my life, and I am so blessed to have them. God has taught me so much through my children. They got me these picture frames with their handprints that were so sweet and cute, and tons of clothes and flowers. They made the day special and Adam let me go off and do some things yesterday by myself which is nice every once in awhile. Friday night we went out to eat with his mom to celebrate at the cheesecake factory. It was very good and we had a great time. Today after church we went to my moms and they cooked steaks. I just want to tell my mom that I love her very much. She has done more for me than one can imagine. I am so thankful I was blessed with a Godly mother to lead me in the right direction. I know I have dissapointed her along the way, but no matter what she is still there, and still love me unconditionally. I hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day!

4 comments:

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day!You have a beautiful family that I know you are so proud of.If we could ever find time in our busy schedules I would love to get together and have lunch or dinner sometime.Maybe we could get several of us from highschool and have a girls night.

Christy said...

Happy Mother's Day!! Your hair looks so cute in those pictures!! I am glad that you had a great day!

Bre said...

Looks like you had a good day. I want that shirt on the left...LOL

Bre said...

I took the pictures and I got the letters at Wal-Mart