Saturday, January 10, 2009

Deana's 40th Surprise Party!



I threw my sister a surprise 40th birthday party at my house last night. The family took her out to eat at Lovoys first and then we told her we were coming back to my house for cake. She was totally surprised. It went perfect. Everything was wonderful. It was great to see old friends and everyone a chance to catch up. The kids were all wonderful and had a blast playing together. Happy Birthday sis! I can't believe I have a 40 year old sister! That's crazy! WE have always been so close though even though we are so many years apart. I love her dearly!

5 comments:

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

It looks like y'all had a really great time and D was surprised!!

Deana said...

Ash---I love you more than you could possibly realize. Thank you so much for having my big 40 party. It was alot of fun being with all the people that mean the most to me. You are a wonderful little sis and I am the luckiest big sister I know cause I have you. I love you and I'll always remember how special you made my 40th!!!

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Looks like ya'll had a really great time.I'm sure Deana was suprised.She is very lucky to have you for a sister.

Bre said...

Fun! I love the cake. Carter cant decide between a T Rex party or Batman. They are so cute. I cant believe Brady is almost 3. I'm sure he will have a blast.

Kim said...

Happy B'day Deana!!! Glad you made it special for her :)

I can't believe Brady is about to be 3 years old!!