Monday, January 26, 2009

Brady's 1st Dentist Apt.

Well we had his first dentist appointment today. He was perfect. I couldn't believe how good he did. They said he had perfect teeth, so we were excited to get a good report. He did get sick after but she said he probably swallowed to much of the stuff and it made him sick. WE went to Dr. Shane and Mrs. Connie. Shane is the dad to one of my best friends from high school so he is close to our family which makes it nice. I was very proud of him. However I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pics. She is now saying bye bye and she can patty cake and clap her hands. I can't believe how fast she is growing up.

4 comments:

Christy said...

I am glad to hear that Brady had a good dentist appointment!

Bre said...

Be glad. Carter was AWFUL! we go again soon, can't wait ;)

Shelly Powers said...

hey i commenting about my header... after i make it I save it to my desk top then on your dashboard at the top where is says header... click edit.. there is one that says image click on that then browse your desk top and find your header and click on it it should show up... on placement click instead of title and disc. MAKE SURE YOU CLICK the the button that says something like make it fit or reduce size of something to that nature then click save and you should be good to go... let me know if you need any more help and I hope this helps. :)

Kim said...

Hey girl! It's hard to believe how fast these kids are growing up! Hope you and Adam are doing well.