Sunday, January 11, 2009

Busy Weekend!

WEll we had a full weekend. I had my sisters Surprise party Friday night and then on Saturday night we had our sunday school christmas party. WE have to do it after Christmas because there are so many people that are out of town in December. Meme and Papa kept the kids so they loved that. On sunday Adam took the kids to church and I went to watch Tay in her cheerleading competition at the BJCC. All Trussville teams won and even won Grand champs, so that was great. I got to go get with my family at Red Lobster after that and then go get my nails done. Thanks to my wonderful husband I got to enjoy the day. He is truly wonderful. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Hey, my aunt and uncle gave Chase the grill for Christmas. I know she ordered it off the internet. If you cannot find one let me know and I will ask her. Glad you had a fun weekend!