Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pic with Santa


Me, mom, dad, and deana took the kids to see Santa today. They both loved him. I have always been lucky in that department. it was a task to get them to smile at the same time but I finally managed. One would smile while the other looked or he would smile while she stared at his beard. It was funny. He told Santa all he wanted was a camera. To bad he is getting that and everything else in the world. He will be excited that morning though. I can't wait cause he is at such a fun age. I am sure she will eat all the paper, but oh well she is getting tons too.

2 comments:

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Cute Pic!!!I feel the same about mine being at such a fun age.

Kim said...

Aww the picture is so cute! They will be so much fun on Christmas morning...you will definitely need to video it :)