Sunday, July 5, 2009

July 4th






We went to the lake for the 4th and had a wonderful time. Our cousins came up on Saturday and they have a little boy 3 Tanner and him and Brady had the best time together. Their older son Tyler is Baileys age so all the kids had a blast together. It was a very fun weekend. On Tuesday my dad has to have a biopsy and we leave Thursday for the beach so we will find out at the beach if he has cancer or not again so it could be a great trip or a bad one. Please everyone remember my dad in your prayers!

4 comments:

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

We will be praying for your Dad and your entire family!!

Christy said...

We are praying for you guys too. I am glad you all had a great 4th of July weekend. Brady and Jordyn are adorable!!!

JANA said...

I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR DAD! LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HERE!

JANA said...

I AM SORRY I AM LOSING MY MIND!!!! LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU HEAR!!!