Friday, July 17, 2009

Beach Trip






We just got back from being at the beach for a whole week. It was wonderful and I so didn't want to come home. We stayed at Splash in Panama City and it is very kid oriented. They have a huge water park, splash park for babies, lazy river, and then just a few pools. It was so much fun. My dad also got a call while we were there and they said they were confident he didn't have cancer right now. They want him to have MRI in August to see what the spot looks like then. That was such a blessing. I have tons more pics to post but gotta get the kids a nap right now. I hope everyone had a good week!

4 comments:

Meg said...

We always go to PCB with my family & I have heard its a great place to stay!

Shelly Powers said...

That place looks like so much fun... And I love all the kids matching clothes that is so me :)

Christy said...

What a great place to stay! I am glad to hear the good news about your dad! I know that is such a relief for your family. We come back from the beach tomorrow and I am so sad to leave. Glad you guys had a great week:-)

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Great pics from the beach!!Looks like ya'll had a great time.We leave Sunday to go for a week.