Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jordyn's 6 month checkup

We went for Jordyn's 6 month checkup last Thursday. She is doing great. She weighs 18 pounds and 26 1/2 inches long. She is a chunky monkey. She started food but she is not crazy about everything like I though she would be. I was hoping she would eat anything considering Brady is so picky and eats nothing but oh well. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I wish I could freeze both of them right where they are. I have new pics to post just haven't had time. I will try later today.

1 comment:

Bre said...

LOL..what is up with the chunky girls?? Bentley was 19 lbs. and 27 inches at 6 months. Totally different from Carter. He was 18 lbs. at his one year check-up. I know what you mean about freezing them, wish I could too. Hope Brady is enjoying school and you are enjoying some one on one time with Jordyn.