Sunday, November 30, 2008

Iron Bowl 2008


Well Auburn stunk so it wasn't a very fun game for me, but Adam thoroughly enjoyed it. We woke up yesterday to Brady breaking out in a rash so he has the fifths disease. His little friend Mary Cates got it on Thanksgiving and we were with her the day before so now we have it. Adam and I leave tomorrow for New York so please pray we have a safe trip. With all the terrorist alerts about the subway I am freaking out, so we will not be getting on a subway. The kids are going to moms tonight because we have to be at the airport at 9:30 in the morning and I am afraid they won't be up in time. I hope everyone has a great week and I will post pics when I get home on Thursday.

1 comment:

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Poor Brady,Hope he feels better soon.I will be praying for a safe trip for you and Adam.Hope ya'll have a great time!!!