Friday, November 13, 2009

18 months old!





This is just some pics of Jordyn. This little girl melts my heart. She is the funniest thing you have ever seen. A complete mess and handful for sure. As you can see she climebed all the way up the ladder. She is constantly climbing and jumping off of things. Has no fear. I guess it don't help she sees Brady do all of this but she pretty much can do anything. She is starting to ramble more and some makes words some don't. I can't believe she is 18 months old. It is amazing how fast time flies. Brady told me the other day him and sissy want a baby brother. WEll I told him we don't get to pick and he said well I picked her (to cute). I told him we would have to see. I don't know if I am done or not and am trying to decide because I wouldn't want them far apart. My kids get along very well and are extremely close so I like their age difference. Of course when Brady turned 18 months old I was pregnant. I don't know we are just gonna pray about it and see what God has in store for us!!!

No comments: