Friday, October 2, 2009

Hanging out!






Well lately not much has been going on. She has had asthma issues and his reflux is getting a lot worse. He is throwing up a lot more and so we are gonna talk to the doctor about having more test run. It scares me to think something else is wrong with him, but hopefully we can figure out whats wrong. She is 16 1/2 months now and she knows all her body parts, and is saying meme, papa, mommy, dada, bubba, bay bay, tay tay, D, bye bye, baby, there, hi, boo (can't remember if there is anything else). Animal sounds- cow, chicken, dog, lion. This is some things he knows and has for awhile I just haven't posted about it. He loves school and I am so glad. He knows his ABCs, can recognize A-E, counts 1-15, counts objects to 12, recognizes 1-5, and his vocabulary has always stunned me. He was talking sentences at 16 months which is how old she is and they are very different. I can't compare though cause he has just always been a talker. He is learning all sorts of things about animals. Stuff I didn't even know:) They are so sweet and so close. They are best friends and I love it!

2 comments:

Bre said...

Precious pics. I know what you mean about not comparing, its hard, but not fair. Bentley doesn't talk near as well as Carter did at her age. However, she advanced physically ALOT faster than him. Mine love each other as well and I truly enjoy watching them play together!

Christy said...

So sweet! It's so neat to watch them learn. Chase is a talker too...sometimes I have to be on my toes when he's telling a story...I have to make sure he isn't repeating something I don't want him too=)