Thursday, September 10, 2009

ZOO!






Today we went to the zoo with Christy, Stevie, and their kids. The kids had a great time. There was actually a good bit of animals out today.
Update on my dad: He is home and my mom is carrying him back and forth to therapy at St. Vincents. He went to the cancer doctor yesterday and the spot on his lung they are going to have to watch. He has to have a CT scan the day before thanksgiving and if it has (done some c word don't know exactly to say or spell so I am not gonna try) by then it could be cancer. We are just trying to take one day at a time and praying that it is nothing. My dad has been through a lot and for those of you who know him if you saw him he looks a lot older and fragile. It is sad. Please continue to keep him in your prayers!

3 comments:

Alex,Erica & Caleb said...

Our prayers are still with all of you!!Cute pics from the zoo!!Love ya girl!!

Christy said...

We will pray too...glad you guys went to the zoo and had a good time:-)

Nikki and Bradley Runnels said...

Hey Girl! Where did you get the cut outfit Jordyn is wearing? I think that is just precious & would love to get one for my friends little girl.