Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Most recent news

Just got back from the hospital and my dad does not look good at all and is so weak. He can't walk at all, he just shakes from head to toe trying to get anywhere. They did find out he has Guillians Barre Syndrome. He had a virus last week and instead of it leaving his body it attached to a nerve in his leg. If this is not caught in time he will be a vegetable. We are hoping it is caught in time. He started a 5 day drip 8 hours a day today. It's not for sure he will 100% recover but hopefully he will but it takes like a year. We are still waiting to hear if the spots on his kidneys or lungs is cancer. My dad deserves a break. It is always something and he is getting very tired. Just please continue to keep him and my family in your prayers!

1 comment:

*Staci* said...

Ashley, I am so sorry to hear this about your dad. I know how close your family is, and this must be so difficult for you all. Yall will be in our thoughts and prayers!