Monday, June 22, 2009

Our new lakehouse and Fathers day!





WEll us and my parents, and my sister and them all went in and we have a lakehouse now. We love it and go up there all the time. It is at Logan Martin Lake so it doesn't take us long to get there. We spent fathers day there and I didn't get any pictures with my dad, but I also got bit by a spider and my leg started swelling so I had to go to the ER to get a shot and some antibiotics, therefore me and Adam spent most of the day at the hospital. We had fun though and are going to love having this place I think.
About fathers day I want to say Adam is the best father in the world. He helps me out tremendously and I don't know what I would do without him. He is a spiritual leader which I think is very important. My daddy was always the best and now my kids have the best too. I am also very thankful for my dad. I hope everyone had a wonderful fathers day!

3 comments:

Christy said...

How nice!! I bet you guys will enjoy going to the lake:-)

Bre said...

How pretty! I'm sure you will enjoy it and watching your kids enjoy it as well. Let's try to get together soon!

JANA said...

love the house! i know you guys are excited.