Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baby Girl!


WEll I haven't updated on Jordyn in awhile. My baby girl is almost 1 year old and I can't believe it. I am so sad. She started walking a little before 11 months. She is into everything and more than he ever thought about. She has that sassy temper like her momma I guess but I didn't throw temper tantrums and was a good kid until 13 my parents said. Adams parents said he came out bad so who knows who she is like. She is completely a mommys girl which I didn't think anyone could ever be more attached to me than Brady but she definitely is. He now is a daddys boy. He loves me dearly but thinks its cool to hang out with daddy and Adam takes him everywhere he goes. She tells you bye bye and waves, she will hold up 1 finger when you ask her how old she is, she says mama, dada, meme, and she can roar like a lion. I think that is about it. She doesn't like me to read to her which Brady loved it, it's funny how different they are. I will post Brady's 3 year old pics soon.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Kourtney Keith said...

Such a pretty girl!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! It seems like just yesterday we were having your shower. Love you!!

Christy said...

She is adorable!

Bre said...

Too cute! Love her outfit.