Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Brady!






WEll I can't belive my first baby is 3 years old. He is such a big boy. I can't begin to tell you how much this little boy means to me and his daddy. He is our world (jordyn to of course). From the moment I saw his face we had a connection. Me and Brady have always been extremely close. He is getting older and does love to spend time with his daddy but his still a mommys boy also. Adam is a wonderful father and thinks the world of Brady. He doesn't do anything or go anywhere without him really. God truly has blessed us and I don't know what I would do without him. Each day I love him more and he is getting so fun. WE have the best time with him. He had a wonderful birthday. I have pics from Mcwane and I will post them later. I am exhausted and am going to rest cause Jordyn is sleeping and Brady and Adam are outside playing.

3 comments:

Bre said...

I'm so glad you all had a fun day together. Why do they grow up so fast? It is something about those little boys that makes me melt :) I love the picture of the the 4 of you.

Christy said...

Cute cookie cake! I am glad that Brady had a happy birthday!

*Staci* said...

Happy Birthday Brady! Man, he's got it made having a Valentine's day birthday! He is so stinkin' cute, and Jordyn is just growing up so fast, and is as precious as ever!