Friday, October 26, 2007

Bad Week!

Well this has been an awful week for me and my family. Started off on Monday night around 1:00 a.m. I started throwing up and couldn't stop. I didn't stop for about 36 hours and the doctor had told me if I keep it up then he will see me in the ER for some IV's. Of course I didn't want to go do that so I just stopped eating food and starting sipping on some sprite and water. I finally kept some of that down and I got a major sore throat and bad conjestion. Well the doctor told me I could take tylenol cold and I was still throwing up some so he called me in this very strong nausea medicine zofran, and that still didn't help. Of course the tylenol didn't do anything either so I called back and he finally called me in a z-pack. I do feel a little better but still getting sick some which I know is just pregnancy, but I don't feel like I am giving the baby hardly anything. I was very sick for 9 months with Brady though and I was hoping to have a little different pregnancy this time but thats ok.
Well in the midst of all this my Pa gets put in the hospital on Tuesday. He was at dialysis and started throwing up and couldn't stop and his blood pressure was going up and down. So they admitted him and we found out he has had some stokes and his back is in really bad shape but he can't have the extensive surgery he needs because of his age and health, so this morning they are giving him spinal block, and he is also losing a lot of blood and so they are giving him blood. Anyways he is getting to come home today though. Thats a praise.
My other granddad we have had to call in hospice on him and so thats never good and my grandmom is pretty much losing her mind. They have had sitters around the clock for about 2-3 years now but it is very sad how all this is happening at the same time. My parents are both only children and they are just beat basically. My mom is my only help so you can imagine her this week trying to help me and running back and forth to the hospital. Anyways sorry this is so long but please pray for my family right now. We do need it and I know ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!

2 comments:

The Rice Family said...

i am praying for you and your family, i hope things get better for all of you!~

Kim said...

I'm so sorry you and the fam have had such a bad week. I hope next week is much better for you!!! Love ya girl!